After a few setbacks that put his trip here in doubt, Dave Moss has commenced his tour around New Zealand for 2014.
Moss is an internationally recognised expert on suspension set-up, based in the United States. His school days at US tracks are sell-outs, offering riders the chance to set up their bikes to their riding styles with astonishing results. Riders invariably report improved confidence and faster lap times. And, with properly set up suspension, there's a safety bonus too.
Dave’s tour of New Zealand comprises seminars as well as tuning at track days. Forthcoming dates are:
- February 13th 2014. Seminar at Avon City Suzuki, Christchurch. Call 03 341 3490. Also tuning at Ruapuna track day
- February 14th 2014. Seminar at Trevor Pierce Yamaha. Call 03 366 6563
- February 15th 2014. Tuning at Ruapuna
- February 16th 2014. Tuning at Manfield
- February 18th 2014. Seminar at Auckland Motorcycle Club
- February 20th 2014. Seminar at FRP club rooms. North Shore
- February 21st 2014. Test day at Pukekohe hosted by FRP
- February 25th 2014. Seminar at Auckland Motorcycle Club
- February 26th 2014. Seminar at Boyd Suzuki Hamilton. Call 07 838 1209
- February 27th 2014. Seminar at Cycletreads Takapuna. Call 09 486 2472
- February 28th 2014. Honda track day at Taupo (TBC)
If you want to take advantage of Dave’s guidance, book onto one of these events. For tuning at the track days, you will need to email Sam Neilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm places are available.
We will be interviewing Dave Moss during his NZ tour, so check back here soon. In the meantime, see if you can get along to one of his workshops or seminars.