Terms and conditions of the pilot
- Everyone living in New Zealand can apply if they’re eligible.
- Ride Forever programme providers (and their family members) can apply, provided they attend courses with another provider.
- The pilot will run over two years, starting from 1 July 2019 and ending 30 June 2021 ('pilot period'). Applications received on or after 1 July 2021 will not be accepted.
- One entry per person is allowed during the pilot period, irrespective of the number of motorcycles owned.
- All cashback requests must be received within the pilot period.
- ACC may disqualify any submission that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions, deemed to be fraudulent, or that does not meet the entry criteria.
- This pilot does not impact or change any existing requirements (including the cost) of the Ride Forever courses.
- ACC reserves the right to cancel or suspend the pilot at any time without notice.
- To be eligible for the cashback offer, you must meet all the entry criteria:
- You must have held a full Class 6 NZ licence for five years or more
- You must have completed two one Silver and one Gold, or two Gold Ride Forever coaching courses
- You must complete and submit the online application form.
- A 'qualifying Ride Forever coaching course is:
- Either a Silver or Gold Ride Forever course
- With a three-month wait period between each course
- One course may have been taken up to three years before the start of the pilot period, but the second course must be taken after the pilot period start date.
- If you meet all the entry criteria, ACC will transfer the cashback offer into the account supplied by the 20th day of the following month.
- The cashback offer will be for a maximum of $200 per person, payable $100 per calendar year when registration is renewed. For the second payment, there is no requirement to do further Ride Forever courses. The second payment will be made 12 months after the first payment, and cashback payments will be made throughout 2021 and 2022.
- During the pilot period, riders taking coaching during year two will remain eligible for their final payment in year three.
- No new submissions will be valid during year three, only those who have taken part during the pilot period will be eligible.
Changes to the terms and conditions
ACC may modify the terms and conditions of the pilot without any notice.
At ACC, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect and use your details only for the purpose of the pilot.
ACC may use your personal information provided to contact you to ask you to provide feedback via a survey.
ACC is not responsible for any incorrect submissions or inaccurate information provided during submission, nor is ACC liable for any technical or human error which may occur during the administration of this pilot.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, ACC and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered (including while taking part in Ride Forever coaching).
Complaints and contact us
If you have complaints or questions:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org