By completing a Ride Forever course you may be eligible for discounts or reimbursements from many companies.
Some insurance companies provide benefits for completing a Ride Forever course. Ask your insurance provider what they offer.
Insurance companies offering benefits include:
Star Insurance Specialists, offering a 50% reduction in excess to any Star Motorcycle policyholder that completes a Ride Forever course, and subsequently needs to make a claim for accident damage in the following 12 months
Protecta Insurance, offering a rebate on the Ride Forever booking fee for full cover policy holders
Aon offers nil excess for one claim within a 12 month period.
Clubs and Services
VTNZ offer $5 off your next Warrant of Fitness
ULYSSES Club offers part reimbursement of the course fee, as do a number of other clubs. Ask your club committee members for details
Motorcycle retail outlets – some offer a refund of the cost, ask in store
- A number of other clubs offer course fee reimbursment. Ask your club committee members for details.
Regional & District Councils
A number of councils around New Zealand subsidise Ride Forever course registration fees:
- Nelson, Marlborough and Tasman have subsidised training in their region
- Northland regional council subsidise Ride Forever courses through providers in their region
- Hamilton City council subsidise Ride Forever courses through providers in their region
- Waikato Regional council are subsidising Ride Forever courses for Waikato riders through our provider AA, until July 2020
- Taupo regional council subsidise Ride Forever courses through providers in their area
- Prorider have free courses available for riders in Palmerston North and Fielding across all levels of Ride Forever courses
Go to our on-road coaching to find a course near you.