However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements.
- The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in this web site or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this web site.
- All links and references to other web sites or organisations not within ACC are provided for convenience only and are not, and should not be taken as, endorsement of those web sites or any information contained in those web sites.
- ACC does not necessarily endorse any web site or organisation which has links to ACC's web site.
- The information on this site has been provided for New Zealand conditions.
Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of ACC. It may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of ACC's copyright. For permission to use the information on this web site for any other purpose, please contact the Webmaster.
This web site provides links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.
Conditions of use
Publicly accessible texts, and images
While the content on this ACC website is publicly accessible all content (text, images) is the copyright of ACC.
Copyright queries should be directed in the first instance to the Webmaster.
ACC only licenses users to download and print content (including images) subject to their adherence to the following Conditions of Use. By their use of the content (including images), users agree to follow these conditions of use:
- The content of this website may not be used for any commercial purpose without permission from ACC. You may download and print text and images for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Educational institutions may make print-outs and photocopies for distribution to students.
- The content (including images) may not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from ACC.
- Users are not permitted to download content (including images) in order to mount them on their own servers for public use or for use by a set of subscribers. Downloads of text or images to a server for access by third parties is strictly prohibited. Individuals and institutions are encouraged to make a link to the ACC websites subject to our conditions of use.
It is not in our interest or that of our users to have uncontrolled subsets of our content available elsewhere on the internet. Our content is continuously updated and modified on a regular basis.