By completing a Ride Forever course you may be eligible for discounts or reimbursements from many companies.
Some insurance companies provide benefits for completing a Ride Forever course. Ask your insurance provider what they offer.
Insurance companies offering benefits include:
Star Insurance Specialists, offering a 50% reduction in excess to any Star Motorcycle policyholder that completes a Ride Forever course, and subsequently needs to make a claim for accident damage in the following 12 months
Protecta Insurance, offering a rebate on the Ride Forever booking fee for full cover policy holders
Aon offers nil excess for one claim within a 12 month period.
Clubs and Services
VTNZ offer $5 off your next Warrant of Fitness
ULYSSES Club offers part reimbursement of the course fee, as do a number of other clubs. Ask your club committee members for details
Motorcycle retail outlets – some offer a refund of the cost, ask in store
- A number of other clubs offer course fee reimbursment. Ask your club committee members for details.
Regional & District Councils
A number of councils around New Zealand subsidise Ride Forever course registration fees:
- Nelson, Marlborough and Tasman have subsidised training in their region
- Northland regional council subsidise Ride Forever courses through providers in their region
- Hamilton City council subsidise Ride Forever courses through providers in their region
- Waikato Regional council are subsidising Ride Forever courses for Waikato riders through our provider AA, until July 2020
- Taupo regional council subsidise Ride Forever courses through providers in their area
- Prorider have free courses available for riders in Palmerston North and Fielding across all levels of Ride Forever courses
- Queenstown Lakes District Council are offering free courses through Ornsby Motorcycle Training and AA Rider Training. Use code QLDCR4E when applying for the course to receive the discount.
Go to our on-road coaching to find a course near you.