These terms and conditions are for the competition to win a $1,500 motorcycle riding gear voucher.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Entries open at 8am Sunday 1 April 2018 and close midnight Monday 30 April 2018 New Zealand time.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- ACC staff members, contractors or training providers are not eligible to win this competition.
- Entries to the competition are made by completing a Ride Forever cruiser course by midnight 30 April 2018.
- Personal information is only collected, stored and used for the purposes of selecting the competition winners and notifying them of their prize.
- By participating, entrants grant ACC permission to use their names in connection with the competition.
- Entrants go in the draw to win a $1,500 voucher to be redeemed against motorcycle gear at their chosen retailer.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- The winners will be notified by email no later than 15 May 2018.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring they meet all the terms and conditions of this competition, and to release, indemnify, and hold harmless ACC and its respective agents, representatives, officers, and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Competition or acceptance of any prize that may be awarded.
- Entrants agree that this competition is governed by the laws of New Zealand and by entering, all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- ACC reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who ACC decides (in its sole discretion) has violated these terms, gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means.
- ACC reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason.
Find out about the competition here.