Cashback terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of the Motorcycle rego Cashback programme where eligible riders can get $200 cashback on their motorcycle rego.
Terms and conditions
- Everyone living in New Zealand can apply if they’re eligible.
- Ride Forever programme providers (and their family members) can apply, provided they attend courses with another provider company.
- You can apply for your first Cashback from 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2025.
- We cannot accept first Cashback applications on or after 1 July 2025.
- We allow only one entry per person during the programme period, no matter how many motorcycles you own.
- We must receive all Cashback requests within the programme period.
- ACC may disqualify any submission that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions, deemed to be fraudulent, or that does not meet the entry criteria.
- This programme does not impact or change any existing requirements (including the cost) of the Ride Forever courses.
- ACC reserves the right to cancel or suspend the programme at any time without notice.
To be eligible for the Cashback offer, you must meet all the entry criteria:
- You must hold a full New Zealand Class 6 motorcycle licence for at least 2 years.
- You must have completed one Gold Ride Forever coaching course from the start date – 1 July 2023.
- You must complete and submit the online application form.
- If you had a successful Cashback application between 1 November 2021 and 30 June 2023, you can only apply again after 1 July 2023.
A qualifying Ride Forever coaching course is:
- One Gold level Ride Forever course for experienced riders.
- There is a three-month wait period between each course taken – with a maximum of two courses per year (only one Gold course is permitted each year).
- If you meet the criteria, we’ll transfer the $100 into your bank account within two months after your application date. It can take the full two months before you get paid.
- The Cashback offer is for a maximum of $200 per person, payable $100 per calendar year when you renew your registration.
- For the second payment, you don't need to do further Ride Forever courses.
- We'll make the second payment 12 months after your first payment.
- We'll email you to remind you when you are eligible to apply for the second payment.
- During the pilot period, riders taking coaching during year two will remain eligible for their final payment in year three.
- No new submissions will be valid during year three, only those who have taken part during the programme period will be eligible.
Changes to the terms and conditions
ACC may change the terms and conditions of the programme without any notice.
ACC is not responsible for any incorrect submissions or inaccurate information provided during submission, nor is ACC liable for any technical or human error which may occur during the administration of this programme.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, ACC and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered (including while taking part in Ride Forever coaching).